Fred knows those 'blue wave' reports are just more media pipe dreams
"It's clear that there is a disconnect between media and the larger circle that lives between the coasts. In other words, some in the media are determined to get Trump"
May 5, 2018
And now for our latest 'blue wave report'
- Republicans have serious leads in West Virginia, where incumbent Democrat Joe Manchin trails by 14 points;
- North Dakota, where incumbent Democrat Heidi Heitkamp trails by 8;
- Indiana, where incumbent Democrat Joe Donnelly trails by 5;
- Missouri, where incumbent Democrat Claire McCaskill trails by 5;
- Montana, where incumbent Democrat Jon Tester trails by 5;
- Florida, where incumbent Democrat Bill Nelson is locked in a near-deadlock with Rick Scott;
- and Pennsylvania and Ohio, where incumbent Democrats Bill Casey and Sherrod Brown are leading by less than two points each, plus Virginia, where Tim Kaine leads by just 3 on the generic ballot.
Do you like this post?